For all businesses, friends, and families that would like to offer congratulations to our performers, we are offering ad space in our program book. We know that busy families don’t have lots of time in the Spring as activities are in full swing – read on to find out how you can create an ad in minutes! You’ll be able to celebrate your dancer’s achievements without taking up too much time.
But first, a couple of things to know about the ad book.
Who Benefits From the Proceeds
All proceeds from the ads are put into a Student Scholarship Fund to benefit as many students as possible. In 2018, we were able to award a number of scholarships due to the support of many friends and businesses. In addition, the student selling the highest dollar amount in ads will receive a One Year Full Class Scholarship!
Why the 2019 Ad Book is Better Than Ever Before
The Ad Book is a program booklet we give out during the recital. This year’s 30th Anniversary Program will be a keepsake journal celebrating the accomplishments of all our students.
Now that you know why placing your ad is such a good idea – here’s how to do it!
How to Make an Ad – in Five Minutes
In this year’s Ad Book/Program, we are offering you the opportunity to include Photos in your advertisement, similar to a yearbook format. That’s right – no need to go digging through your camera roll on your phone to find a great shot of your dancer. You can include your professional solo photo in this year’s costume!
- Sign up for solo pictures on Picture Day (most of our families do this anyway)
- Add on the option to create an ad from your solo photo on the photo form
- Come up with copy to include with your ad
- Bring the ad form complete with your copy and payment to Anne Fattal’s Footnotes to Picture Day on 05/05/19
How to Make Ads Using Your Own Photos
Some parents like to create ads using their own personal photos – especially those from their dancers’ very first dance recital. Here is how you can use your own photos in an ad in our program book.
- Decide on the photo and copy for your ad.
- Choose the size of your ad
- Fill out the form for your ad
- Submit your form with payment and original photo to Anne Fattal’s Footnotes by 05/10/19
Please note: photos and copy can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Options for Local Businesses and Ads without Images
We love supporting local businesses and shining a light on them. Here’s how local businesses in the area can get involved.
- Please attach your ad on the form exactly as you would like it to appear.
- Print the copy in black ink and attach that to your form.
- Include a CD Disc/USB drive with your form.
- Email your ad copy to: email@example.com. The following formats are accepted: JPG format, PDF format, Microsoft Word 2007 Document or Microsoft Publisher 2007 File.
Please note: Ads that are emailed will not be processed until payment is received. Payment is due on 05/10/19
Bonus Opportunity for Local Businesses
For an additional $25, you can have a link to your business listed on our website for a whole year!
Thank you for your support!
Tags: 2019, 2019 recital, ad, ad book, ads, book, program, program book, recital